1) Daddy please help me to stick the picture of our happy family.
2) Take me with my grandparents to any of the places. Click photo and stick it.
3) Take me to a museum or zoo or garden or mall, click photo and stick it.
4) Daddy please paste a family photo of celebration of Diwali.
5) Mummy take me to visit the local fruit or vegetable market. Take a pic and paste in the book.
6) While having meals talk to me about the importance and hardwork of the farmer and yes, I will remember not to waste food.
7) Mummy and Daddy please share stories about your childhood and your family history.
8) Let your child make a card for the Grandparents and visit them. Their love and emotional support is very important to your child. Click snaps with them.
Last but not the least, try to keep your child away from mobile phones, computers and other electronic gadgets, they have their whole life for that. Look into the eyes of your little one and thank god for giving you one – Wonderful Gift. In a few years from now he / she will be soaring to great heights.
Vaccination is on 30th November, the school will inform you
about timings after we reopen.
Wishing You a Happy and Prosperous Diwali